August 16, 2010

elation to devastation

so, this past month has been an extremely busy one. I went on a trip and got a new doll and things are only maybe just starting to settle down. I need to get pictures processed and up asap, too!

anyway...this isn't really supposed to be a post about all of that. no, the purpose of this post is to cry a little. T_T I just got an email advising me that something I ordered back in early june wasn't actually placed on order as it should have been. I should have received it this week but, instead, am left with wondering if I will even be getting exactly what I ordered. I'd been looking forward to finally receiving my order, instead I'm left wanting to scream and cry. really, I understand that certain things can happen, but why wasn't this discovered sooner? undoubtedly it took the rest of the orders placed to the manufacturer at the time mine should have been arriving at the company before they realized the order was left out. T_T

I was right to think this week wouldn't be a good one...

2 comments:

KireiX said...

I think we both are having crappy weeks...

I hope your order gets squared away!

fenris said...

yeah, we are... T_T

my order did get squared away, thankfully. i'm able to get everything exactly as ordered and the manufacturer is rushing as much as possible (though hopefully not too much). so a small glimmer of hope in the muck that is this week!