December 31, 2009

holiday cheer

yay for the holidays! n_n my Christmas to new years week has been mellow. I've been spending it at home just chilling with my parents. I suppose that is lame, but I've not gotten to be home for this long in several years at least. it's been nice. :) just wish I had enough time to really work on my doll projects.

I had wanted to sew a few things as well as msc and blush a few dolls, maybe even redo a faceup or two. due to a few unforeseen issues I don't think I'll end up with time for much though. hopefully I get one of the sewing projects done at least since it's a Christmas present for a friend. *crosses fingers* at the very least I've cleaned one doll!

anyways...hope anyone reading this is having a happy holiday season and ringing out 2009 in comfort and health while preparing for a great 2010!!!

No comments: